Yonder sentence example
- They don't take a lot of time or effort to set up, but don't expect to take the lid off the box, put the shoes on your feet, and then instantly take off into the wild blue asphalt yonder.
- Yonder Star is just one company that specializes in outdoor scenes.
- Pete's yonder at the livery stable.
- "Do you see that big rock standing on the hillside yonder?" he continued, pointing with his finger.
- I would advise you to set in the spade down yonder among the ground-nuts, where you see the johnswort waving.Advertisement
- How far apart, think you, dwell the two most distant inhabitants of yonder star, the breadth of whose disk cannot be appreciated by our instruments?
- Elmo wears a scarf and a helmet, perfect for exploring the wild blue yonder.
- But at my back I always hear Time's wingÃ¨d chariot hurrying near; And yonder all before us lie Deserts of vast eternity.
- I found that mad moralist this morning in the kitchen garden yonder, and I heard the whole story.
- A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices, For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn!Advertisement
- Then the onus of responsibility would be on the owner, not the poor mutt who would much rather be roaming yonder fields anyway.
- There's a spot down yonder on the creek where all us kids used to swim in the summer.
- Back to the lights - I have some old maplin cathodes left over from times yonder.
- In yonder city's dingy alleys the sun shines not, and the air is foul.
- There is an excellent archway down yonder in case a too zealous policeman should intrude.Advertisement
- His acquaintance rejoins: "In that case, venerable Gotama, your way lies yonder !"