Yon sentence example
- Night at the encourages yon to demand for its.
- For all you gadabouts and tourists used to driving hither and yon, a weekend trip to New England is a piece of cake.
- As a neighbor said, yon lad and wench of Johnson 's have n't been brought up, they 've been dragged up.
- When ye 've feenished wi yon buik, pit it past.
- Use 1. see that yon do not make an ill use of it.Advertisement
- Why do yon not ask whither he is going?
- I'll say yon 's Mack or Sammy Orr or Hopeless.
- Richard de Saint Yon was master of the butchers of the Grande Boucherie in 1460.
- Can yon imagine the ferocious resistance which must have arisen to abolishing the old numbered regiments and replacing them by territorial designations?
- Or look at yon fallen woman drinking the dregs of her bitter, damning cup!Advertisement
- So it was the train, bus and post bus got me up yon glen in the first place.
- When ye've feenished WI yon buik, pit it past.
- One here can view yon playing field, Which doth to youngsters pleasure yield.
- There, as soon as his fingers were thawed, he took his revenge in Dweller in yon dungeon dark.
- The chief, the Sawbwa Hkun Yon, held charge through the reigns of four Burmese kings, and submitted early in 1887 on the first arrival of British troops.Advertisement
- The primitive application of O€oX6 yon to the poets and myth-fanciers meets us again in Church writers; but there is also a tendency to use the name for a philosophical theology based on the doctrine of the Logos.
- Guillaume de Saint Yon is cited as the richest butcher of the Grande Boucherie in the 14th century.
- Gamier de Saint Yon was echevin of Paris in 1413 and 1419; Jean de Saint Yon, his brother, was valet de chambre of the dauphin Louis, son of King Charles VI.