Yob sentence example
- Of these Adams accepts as certainly genuine the 2nd, 6th, 5th, 3rd (7 books), 4th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 12th, and as " pretty confidently acknowledged as genuine, although the evidence in their favour is not so strong," the 1st, Loth and 13th, and, in addition, (14) On Ulcers (IIEpi EXKc v); (15) On Fistulae (IIEpi vu piyywv); (16) On Hemorrhoids (IIEpi aipoppot&e); (17) On the Sacred Disease (IIEpi iepi l s yob o- According to the sceptical and somewhat subjective criticism of Ermerins, the whole collection is to be regarded as spurious except Epidemics, books i.
- New Labor have kicked this constitution around with all the subtlety of a mindless yob booting a tin-can up the street.
- yob behavior, which is predominantly fuelled by alcohol.
- yob attack since our last visit.
- yob rule.Advertisement
- Home Affairs Prime Minister says parents are to blame for yob culture.
- Yob behavior, which is predominantly fuelled by alcohol.
- The Zam Zam Indian Takeaway has suffered a yob attack since our last visit.
- Voters find the peaceable kingdom in which they have lived for so long shattered by the brutal emergence of yob rule.
- yob culture.Advertisement