Ylang-ylang sentence example
- These products will soothe the senses and leave skin velvety soft with essential oils of vanilla, ylang ylang and rose.
- ylang-ylang oil was found not to irritate mouse skin.
- Undiluted ylang-ylang oil was found not to irritate mouse skin.
- The scent of the Paris Hilton perfume is a blend of frozen apple, peach nectar, freesia, mimosa, jasmine, sandalwood, ylang ylang and oak moss notes.
- Other elements of Estee Lauder Beautiful Perfume include Sandalwood, Ylang-Ylang, Vetiver, and Mandarin to add depth, interest, and a truly original combination of scents For the full list of notes, visit the Estee Lauder website.Advertisement
- Lavender and ylang-ylang are well-known for their relaxing properties.
- Jasmine, sandalwood, rose, and ylang-ylang are common ingredients in aromatherapy products intended for use as aphrodisiacs.
- A light blend of calming essential oils (lavender, pettigrain and ylang-ylang) and nourishing moisturizers (Brazil Nut and Andiroba oils) makes it exceptionally powerful in keeping the skin consistently soft.
- Scented with the clean fragrance of the classic Aromatics Elixir perfume, this lightweight lotion contains notes of jasmine, rose, vetiver and ylang ylang.
- True to its name, it's part sweet and part edgy, with notes of mandarin, saffron and white thyme toying with hints of orchid and spicy ylang ylang.Advertisement