Yeti sentence example
- I ran over and pulled the sac open, and found a bound, battered, incredibly hairy, but alive baby yeti.
- It was here in 1974 that a yeti supposedly killed three yaks and attacked a Sherpa woman.
- yeti scalp.
- Most of the claims that are investigated by Gates and his team are reports of creatures or strange animals of legend, such as the yeti or the Loch Ness Monster.
- The ancient gompa here contains some grotesque masks of demons and you can be shown the fabled yeti scalp.Advertisement
- Legends of eerie man-like creatures abound throughout the world, with perhaps Bigfoot or the Yeti being the best-known of all creatures.
- Could he really have seen a yeti (fair-haired, brunette or otherwise) on one such foraging expedition?
- They are usually reported under various names such as Yeti or Sasquatch.