Yersinia sentence example
- A special culture medium is needed to grow Yersinia.
- Click image to enlarge Cross section of kidney nephron from rainbow trout naturally infected with Yersinia ruckeri.
- Other examples of enterobacteria are species of Salmonella, Shigella, Klebsiella, Enterobacter, Serratia, Proteus, and Yersinia.
- Bloody diarrhea, sometimes called dysentery, is produced by EHEC, EIEC, some types of Salmonella, some types of Shigella, and Yersinia.
- Plague-A serious, potentially life-threatening infectious disease caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis.Advertisement