Yerba sentence example
- and W., Villa Rica has an important trade in tobacco and yerba mate.
- The principal industries are the cultivation and preparation of yerba mate (Paraguayan tea), cattle-farming, fruitgrowing, tobacco-planting and timber-cutting.
- Yerba mate, classified as Ilex paraguayensis, is a shrub.
- The principal articles imported are textiles, hardware, wines, rice, flour, canned goods and general provisions; the exports are yerba mate, hides, hair, dried meat; wood, oranges, tobacco.
- This was Yerba Buena (" good herb," i.e.Advertisement
- In1835-1839" San Francisco " had an ayuntamiento (town-council), and the different municipal officers seem to have been located at the same or different times at the mission, the presidio, or at Yerba Buena; the name San Francisco being applied indifferently to all three settlements.
- The ayuntamiento, apparently recognizing the future of Yerba Buena, granted lots there, and as the older settlements .decayed Yerba Buena throve.
- The first news of the gold discoveries of January 1848 was received with incredulity at San Francisco (to give Yerba Buena the name it formally assumed in.
- The solution in a liquid extract is to combine the only really good herbs for this effect, yerba mate ' and ginseng species.
- Mate Tea - this tea is made from the leaves of the yerba mate plant and has a strong flavor.Advertisement
- Stevia has been used for centuries in South American cultures to sweeten herbal teas and Yerba Mate.
- The energy source in these teas usually comes from Guarana or Yerba Mate.
- Guarana is an Amazonian seed used by locals to beat fatigue, while Yerba Mate is a natural energy source found in the Mate leaf of South America.
- Essential Nectar is made from 162 different plant sources, including blackberries, blueberries, cranberries, eleuthero root, garlic, ginger, noni, raspberry, red grape, saw palmetto, strawberry and yerba mate.
- Other ingredients include DHEA, ephedrine, flaxseed oil, fucus vesiculosus, guarana, 5-HTP, L-Carnitine, lecithin, yerba mate, zinc citrate, and zinc pyruvate.Advertisement