Yelping sentence example
- "This," he writes, "is the name for a yelping sound heard at night, more or less resembling the cry of hounds or yelping of dogs, probably due to large flocks of wild geese which chance to be flying by night."
- GABRIEL HOUNDS, a spectral pack supposed in the North of England to foretell death by their yelping at night.
- Now it would roll on its back, yelping with delight, now bask in the sun with a thoughtful air of importance, and now frolic about playing with a chip of wood or a straw.
- yelping back to their masters.
- The budgies didn't like it, tho, and the koala bears kept yelping for fresh eucalyptus leaves.Advertisement
- yelping dogs was heard outside.
- yelping vocals and an album full of killer tunes.
- yelping in pain with its tail between its legs.
- They have all the key ingredients: feral guitars, the danceability factor, yelping vocals and an album full of killer tunes.
- Just then the noise of cracking whips and yelping dogs was heard outside.Advertisement
- It was a Sunday night and all of a sudden the dogs came howling and yelping back to their masters.
- Jesus let him go and death went off yelping in pain with its tail between its legs.
- And, again, he is yelping in the background.
- You may also try yelping in the manner of a dog that has been bit or say in a loud, sharp voice "No" or "Ouch."
- If your "yelping" doesn't calm the puppy's nipping, physically get up and leave the room for a few minutes.Advertisement
- yelping in the background.