Yelped sentence example
- He yelped and grabbed his nose with both hands.
- The branch obliged him and passed him upwards to another, which stretched him as far up as it could reach. Then dropped him. Toby yelped as he fell. Another branch caught him and lifted him upwards again.
- She yelped as the Other materialized in front of her.
- The photographer's assistant yelped suddenly, and she turned her head, needing the distraction from the infuriating wall of pure male lying on top of her.
- Another time, general attention was attracted by a small brown dog, coming heaven knows whence, which trotted in a preoccupied manner in front of the ranks with tail stiffly erect till suddenly a shell fell close by, when it yelped, tucked its tail between its legs, and darted aside.Advertisement
- She yelped as someone grabbed her hips and pulled her from the edge of the balcony.
- Katie yelped and leapt back at the familiar form.
- Katie stared at him, suspecting he'd lost his mind. To her surprise, a branch wrapped around her body. She yelped, shoving at it then went still as it plucked her from the ground and moved her across the ravine, dropping her off in the jungle again.
- Glyn just yelped: " I don't want to look.
- The angel ignored her and dropped beside her, wringing his hands helplessly. The blond woman dangled over the widening chasm, clutching Katie's hand. She braced her feet against the side of the chasm and walked upward, until Toby could grab her belt. The angel pulled hard, and Katie pushed Deidre on top of the angel, who yelped.Advertisement
- I yelped in surprise and pain and looked around to see a group of boys laughing.
- Rhyn snagged the clothing of one, and the healer yelped.
- But despite this making no sense at all, they all yelped and wet themselves.
- Talulah, now joined by Fat William, yelped loudly and gave frenetic chase.
- Glyn just yelped: I do n't want to look.Advertisement