Yells sentence example
- We could hear the yells of the boys and the cheers of the lookers-on as plainly in our room as if we had been on the field.
- The boy jumps out of the car and runs while the girl yells, "Wait!"
- The sound of thrown objects, yells, and stomps were followed by Ginger Dawkins's terse announcement that she was moving to the Beaumont, alone, thank you.
- The Indian fox (Vulpes bengalensis) is comparatively rare, but the jackal (C. aureus) abounds everywhere, making night hideous by its never-to-be-forgotten yells.
- Louis takes a big swig of Cognac and yells back " I am Louis ze French Fighter Pilot!Advertisement
- Coyotes are creatures of slinking and stealthy habits, living in burrows in the plains, and hunting in packs at night, when they utter yapping cries and blood-curdling yells as they gallop. Hares ("jack-rabbits"), chipmunks or ground-squirrels, and mice form a large portion of their food; but coyotes also kill the fawns of deer and prongbuck, as well as sage-hens and other kinds of game-birds.
- At the moment when Vereshchagin fell and the crowd closed in with savage yells and swayed about him, Rostopchin suddenly turned pale and, instead of going to the back entrance where his carriage awaited him, went with hurried steps and bent head, not knowing where and why, along the passage leading to the rooms on the ground floor.
- Several people off-camera snicker at the model, someone yells Cut !
- Louis takes a big swig of Cognac and yells back I am Louis ze French Fighter Pilot !
- So, just repeat that to yourself every time your mother corrects your posture and wakes you up at 9 AM on a Saturday and yells at you for leaving towels on the floor.Advertisement
- Patience can be very hard to find, and the frequency with which one yells or cries can become increased.
- The phrase or word is displayed on the electronic device and you must say clues until your team yells out the answer.
- There are many reasons why this Santa is bad: he drinks, smokes, curses, steals, lies, cavorts, yells at kids, and associates with shady characters.
- A cute character kicks footballs through a goal post, kicks soccer balls into a net, or slaps hockey pucks past a goalie, then yells out the score.
- When the music stops, the person holding the potato yells, "Hot potato!," and is out.Advertisement
- When the shark yells "Feeding Time!", it's time for the minnows to try to swim past the shark to the safe zone at the opposite end of the pool.
- Yells and shrieks of laughter rose from the whole regiment.
- But here was a fairy forest with black moving shadows, and a glitter of diamonds and a flight of marble steps and the silver roofs of fairy buildings and the shrill yells of some animals.