Yellower sentence example
- Fur is longer and weaker and poorer and yellower than chinchilla.
- Tokat opium resembles that of Malatia, but the cakes are flatter, and the paste is similar in character, though the leaves covering it are of a yellower tint of green.
- The slender tall stems are green at first, growing yellower with age, slightly zigzagged.
- The colour depends in part upon the proportion of copper and zinc, and in part upon the current density, weaker currents tending to produce a redder or yellower metal.
- think daddy long legs with longer, thicker, yellower legs.Advertisement
- long, obovate-lanceolate in shape and yellowish-green; the dioecious flowers, which are small and nearly of the same colour but,yellower, appear in February and March; the white berry when ripe is filled with a viscous semitransparent pulp (whence bird-lime is derived).