Yellowed sentence example
- White-gray fur covered a body with moth-eaten wings, a hideous face and yellowed fangs.
- In addition to the bones themselves, the box contained a ripped plaid flannel shirt, and nestled at the bottom, dirty jeans, boots, and yellowed, soiled undershorts.
- These springs, strongly sulphurous, rise a short distance inland at several points, and at last pour steaming over the rocks, which they have yellowed with their deposit, into the Euboic Sea.
- In all cases with my sets, the badges stored in the brittle plastic bags have yellowed " .
- While side effects such as stomach upset will go away on their own, yellowed skin or eye whites accompanied by nausea can mean jaundice and liver problems, and that requires immediate medical attention.Advertisement
- If your teeth are yellowed, you may be a good candidate for in-office bleaching.
- They may cough; have yellowed skin, eyes, or fingers; wrinkle prematurely; have a dulled sense of smell and taste; or have brittle hair.
- If plants have severely yellowed leaves or stunted growth, a small dose of liquid fertilizer will quickly provide the necessary nutrients in an easily absorbed medium.
- These jeans have a yellowed wash and heavy distressing.
- For an antique box, consider using shredded kraft paper or yellowed newsprint.Advertisement
- There should be no yellowed or damaged leaves.