Yellow-spots sentence example
- The ground colour of the coat is white with yellow spots.
- The leaves now ripen, indicated by a change from a dark to lighter green, and by the appearance of yellow spots.
- (Ictidomys) tridecemlineatus, which is marked on each side with seven yellow stripes, between which are rows of yellow spots on a dark ground.
- This is a small, black turtle that has a pattern on its smooth carapace with small yellow spots.
- Distinctive yellow spots can be seen as a result of dead palisade parenchyma cells.Advertisement
- Sanjay and I followed at a more leisurely pace, and he spotted a sea snake, with yellow spots.
- silvery in appearance while others are dark and have vivid yellow spots.
- It was a fine trout with a greenish tint to its markings and bold, dark yellow spots.
- It is somewhat artificial to classify these diseases according to the color of the spots, and often impossible, because the color may differ according to the age of the part attacked and the stage of injury attained; many Fungi, for instance, induce yellow spots which become red, brown or black as they get older, and so on.
- Some pike are silvery in appearance while others are dark and have vivid yellow spots.Advertisement
- The hygienist is sure to be skilled at cleaning dull or yellow spots from your teeth.
- My next suggestion is to use a lawn treatment on any developing yellow spots.
- Bramton Lawn Spot Away, sold at DresslersDog.com is formulated to restore a healthy pH to yellow spots and help the grass green up again.
- If you look closely, the yellow spots are actually covered in a fine gray powder.
- Sometimes, the tonsils will have white or yellow spots or flecks.Advertisement