Yellow-green sentence example
- She leaned against a wall, overlooking a stretch of rocky terrain punctuated with patches of yellow-green grass.
- Its fragrant shoots and the fine yellow green of the young leaves recommend it to the ornamental planter.
- They are all, as found in commerce, of a pale yellow-green colour; they emit a peculiar aromatic odour, and have a slightly astringent bitter taste.
- There, before the colonists came, wide sweeps of dull green bracken or wiry yellow-green tussocks seemed bleak and monotonous enough.
- He was the first, in 1867, to examine the spectrum of the aurora borealis, and detected and measured the characteristic bright line in its yellow green region; but he was mistaken in supposing that this same line, which is often called by his name, is also to be seen in the zodiacal light.Advertisement
- Grows vigorously in Britain, with straight culms that can change to a dull yellow green with age; and glossy green leaves.
- The twelve color families that you see on a color wheel are red, red-orange, orange, yellow-orange, yellow, yellow-green, green, blue-green, blue-red-violet, violet and blue-violet.
- The yellow-green of lime green is perfectly partnered with the blue-green of turquoise.
- The appearance of the sexes (which are apart) is very different, the male plant bearing small oval leaves of dark green, with an erect habit, and the female much larger and broader leaves of yellow-green, and of a more diffuse habit.
- Leaves of yellow green while young, the leaf-lobes much curved and overlapping.Advertisement
- The lance-shaped leaves are yellow-green on top and milky green on the underside.
- Shades range from dark hunter green to a yellow-green.
- While the night vision isn't the best in them, they have bright yellow-green lenses that make everything that's illuminated by the LED lights look especially interesting.
- Jaundice is a yellowing of the skin and/or whites of the eyes caused by high levels of bilirubin-a dark yellow-green or orange-red pigment-in the blood.
- Bile-A bitter yellow-green substance produced by the liver.Advertisement
- Bile ducts-Tubes that carry bile, a thick yellow-green fluid that is made by the liver, stored in the gallbladder, and helps the body digest fats.
- It features large, geometric-inspired petals in a soft white hue against your choice of colorful backgrounds, including rosy-coral and yellow-green.