Yellow-brick-road sentence example
- If what I'm seeing isn't some kind of joke, I'm at the end of the yellow brick road.
- Judy Garland once told us that if we followed the yellow brick road we could fly with the pretty little bluebirds beyond the rainbow.
- erodeernment by eroding civil liberties is the yellow brick road to dictatorship.
- Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz - You will be ready to follow the yellow brick road in this cute Dorothy costume from the iconic The Wizard of Oz film!
- Accompanying Judy Garland's Dorothy Gale on the Oz's Yellow Brick Road were Bert Lahr as the Cowardly Lion ("I do believe in ghosts, I do believe in ghosts, I do, I do, I do, I doooo."Advertisement