Yelled-at sentence example
- When she paused, Carmen yelled at her.
- If she leaves, then Pierre tells Dusty, and we all get yelled at.
- At first I couldn't find 'em but when I did, I yelled at Caleb until he calmed down enough so we could get out.
- Kris yelled at me for it, Katie said, leveling a glare on Ully as he opened the door.
- He hadn't uttered anything so stupid in a long time, after she yelled at him for talking like that.Advertisement
- Josh yelled at her as he approached Brutus.
- "You!" he yelled at a member of the Sanctuary entering the courtyard.
- Dean yelled at the top of his lungs to an empty room.
- Debbie: My teacher just yelled at me for something I didn't do!
- But nature paid no attention; because when Emma yelled at the screen, the cinematic stopped.Advertisement
- Debbie: My teacher just yelled at me for something I did n't do !
- He might also have been yelled at as a puppy.
- At Angelis Keep, you'll be yelled at by Sir William (who will run away).
- Yeah, mom always yelled at you for sitting too close to the television screen.
- Do you ever think you deserve to be hurt or yelled at?Advertisement
- It is not OK to be yelled at or cussed at for asking questions.
- She yelled at me via AIM as she had never done before, in fact I don't think she ever showed contempt for me before like that.
- As she raced for her door, the driver in the second car yelled at her to get inside and call the police immediately.