Yell-at sentence example
- I didn't mean to yell at you, but you nearly scared me to death.
- And I'll be the first person to yell at you if you do something stupid.
- She'd wanted to yell at him to save her, and he'd all but guaranteed the Black God would enslave her!
- You yell at little kids for getting their feet wet in the door trough.
- Don't yell at your pets, throw objects at them or tease them.Advertisement
- Normally, you are a nice person but all of sudden you are commanding people to do things and people don't want to be around you for fear you may yell at them.
- If a teen feels like his parent is just going to yell at him, he will most likely just shut down and ignore you.
- You may cry often or yell at loved ones because of irritability.
- They make the funniest expressions as they scream and yell at you, they yield some strange weapons, and some of the events will have you in stitches.
- People in good relationships get mad, get insecure, even yell at each other sometimes.Advertisement