Yearns sentence example
- We are only concerned with the fact of experience that the human soul yearns to express its belief.
- It yearns to be free again to destroy.
- If such a one says ` I am an Athravan ' he lies, call him not Athravan, noble Zarathustra, said Ahura Mazda, but thou shouldst call him priest, noble Zarathustra, who sits awake the whole night through and yearns for holy wisdom that enables man to stand on death's bridge fearless and with happy heart, the wisdom whereby he attains the holy and glorious world of paradise."
- yearns to live by the sea.
- yearns to return home to a post-Civil War Virginia.Advertisement
- This target demographic yearns for more complex offerings, and oftentimes these types of games come with sexual or violent themes.
- yearns to escape back to Majorca to rekindle a doomed holiday romance.
- A girl trapped by her roots yearns to escape back to Majorca to rekindle a doomed holiday romance.
- He 's a builder and she 's a classical composer who now yearns to live by the sea.
- But Nancy 's rebellious nature clashes with the Social Register set, and she yearns to return home to a post-Civil War Virginia.Advertisement
- If your child seeks the thrill of travel yet yearns for the driving seat, a child size ATV may be the perfect gift.
- Despite these necessary limitations, the world yearns for items in miniature and small electronic companies obligingly rush to meet the demand.
- Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill), discontented farmboy who yearns to be a pilot and see the galaxy.
- Set in a time when anyone can become a 'scientist' by reading ancient tomes and solitary study, it tells the story of one Dr. Victor Frankenstein, who yearns to discover the secret of 'life'.