Yearlong sentence example
- yearlong placement in a Law Center.
- yearlong program of charity events in aid of Cancer Research.
- yearlong project.
- yearlong sexual health campaign, Fight for Your Rights: Protect Yourself.
- During the last year of his degree course, Kamaljeet undertook a yearlong placement in a Law Center.Advertisement
- This week a team of firefighters are launching a yearlong program of charity events in aid of Cancer Research.
- Dissertation Project The MA Dissertation is centered on a yearlong project.
- The deacons decided to put him on a yearlong instruction course to teach him basic Christian truths.
- It will feature as part of MTV 's yearlong sexual health campaign, Fight for Your Rights: Protect Yourself.
- It can lift these neutrals and provide a yearlong reminder of warmer and brighter days.Advertisement
- So you could reap big savings on yearlong entertainment knowing that after those three visits, additional excursions to any of the properties are free.