Yearling sentence example
- No trainer can train thoroughbred yearling and two year old's with learner riders.
- Dyson is now in the US, tho the family still has a yearling filly by him.
- Yearling sets are largely planted, but the experiments of Krabe tend to prove, and the practice of the best Midland and West of England growers confirms, the superior productiveness of sets cut from two yearling rods.
- She sold 96 alpacas from females with calves, yearling females to geld males.
- It was the size of a two-year-old stirk (yearling bullock ).Advertisement
- Who did Mark Johnston put on to care for all the daily needs of the yearling colt Fight Your Corner?
- She sold 96 alpacas from females with calves, yearling females with calves, yearling females to geld males.
- Holly Hughes - The colored yearling filly who was Holwell's " First born " pony last year.
- Leading the consignment at £ 920 was a yearling heifer which sold to J Wilson of Lawn House, Hexham.
- I have a yearling Arab colt, a pony, & lease an Arab mare that is in foal for late March 96.Advertisement
- No trainer can train thoroughbred yearling and two year old 's with learner riders.
- Street Cry 's yearling sales results paralleled the respect deserved of the Grade One icon.
- Our payoff comes from selling our yearling bulls at a price we can dictate whereby we can turn a profit.
- The previous record since yearling entries were restarted for the premier classic in 1993 was 634 in that first year.
- Will we get a new record price for a yearling in 2003 sales after losing more than 2,000 pregnancies this year?Advertisement