Year-on-year sentence example
- The brand is the fastest growing draft premium ale in the market at +34% year on year.
- They are taking huge amounts of our money in profits year on year on year.
- Get the kids to paint this little wooden birdhouse to entice birds to nest year on year.
- Year-on-year comparisons could be made for 31 directors and 19 got a pay rise last year.
- Our continual focus on tackling this crime has resulted in a significant drop in home burglaries - year on year.Advertisement
- Hence the bookies are able to generate sizeable year on year profits without too much trouble.
- This year the central government will allocate 71.6 billion yuan for investment in science and technology, a year-on-year increase of 19.2 percent.
- Worldwide, the number of scheduled flights is fairly stable, with a 1% growth recorded year on year.
- Although broadly predictable, the year on year changes in ice dynamics and glacier foreland dynamics is such that new opportunities will constantly arise.
- Their job is to ensure that the number of young people leaping the hurdle increases year on year.Advertisement
- Sales revenues forged ahead, growing 19% year on year whilst operating profit increased by 15% .
- Although the markets we service are diverse, the strongest performing year on year products are the core racking, shelving and plastics products.