Yaw sentence example
- The cutch of the Yaw country is particularly esteemed.
- To the westward there is a rapid drop to the wellwatered valley of the Yaw River, and then a rise over broken, dry country before the valleys of the Myit-tha and Mon rivers are reached.
- It may be described as the emporium of the trade of the Chindwin and Yaw river valleys.
- Using the left analog stick, you adjust the pitch and roll, whereas the L2 and R2 buttons are used to control your yaw.
- The great majority of the population is Burmese, but in Yaw there is a peculiar race called Taungthas, who claim to be quite distinct from both Burmese and Chins.Advertisement
- F There should be no yaw or roll throughout.
- Other features include a three-axis autopilot, yaw damper and flight director with which auto coupled approaches may be flown down to DH.
- A large rudder had appeared on the tail which in essence would make the plane yaw to the left.
- yaw rate!
- yaw control.Advertisement
- The heavier the caravan the higher the yaw moment of inertia, thus the critical driving speed reduces !
- A correction factor for C P in cases where yaw angle is not zero is given by where is the yaw angle is not zero is given by where is the yaw angle.
- yaw moment of inertia, thus the critical driving speed reduces!
- yaw, pitch or roll.
- A correction factor for C P in cases where yaw angle is not zero is given by where is the yaw angle.Advertisement
- We could end up with the electronics inducing a spin to match the steering input to the yaw rate !
- Note any tendencies to yaw, pitch or roll.
- These are now revealed to contain the air bleed ejectors for yaw control.