Yaroslav sentence example
- Yaroslav, surnamed the Great, a man of commanding personality, was the last grand-prince who upheld vigorously the old system.
- At last, in 1165, he was successful; and, after passing through many dangers, reached the court of Yaroslav, grand prince of Russia, at Kiev.
- The Mongols were defeated here in 1241 by Yaroslav von Sternberg.
- The foundation of Dorpat is ascribed to Yaroslav, prince of Kiev, and is dated 1030.
- As they reacquired their independence, Yaroslav I.Advertisement
- Slonim is mentioned in 1040, when Yaroslav, prince of Kiev, defeated the Lithuanians in its neighbourhood.
- The fibre is cultivated in the Russian provinces of Archangel, Courland, Esthonia, Kostroma, Livonia, Novgorod, Pskov, Smolensk, Tver, Vyatka, Vitebsk, Vologda and Yaroslav or Jaroslav, while the bulk of the material is exported through the Baltic ports.
- In 1051 Henry married the Russian princess Anne, daughter of Yaroslav I., grand duke of Kiev.
- Cycles belonging to team members Janez Brajkovic, Steve Morabito and Yaroslav Popovych were also stolen.