Yanking sentence example
- He grinned at the attempt and grabbed her hair, yanking her head back to expose her neck.
- She stamped out her cigarette in the snow before pulling a large suitcase from the small rear seat, nearly yanking off the handle and serenading the action with a chorus of curses.
- Xander ransacked its mind, yanking out information about Jessi while channeling the magic to force the Other to relive the pain he'd caused throughout his lifetime.
- The first thing to do is not to start yanking the line with your rod as hard as you can.
- This disallows several af features, notably killing and yanking messages in the buffer.Advertisement
- The Doctor ran to the machine, yanking at the doors.
- Everyone wants to fight us. ' Their group began laughing, yanking up hooded tops as they adopted the posture of a streetwise gang.
- Before yanking the weed out, pull from the base of the stem carefully and lightly.
- Nursemaid's elbow is caused by a strong force on the elbow, such as a sudden pulling or yanking on the hand or forearm.
- Parents should watch for cues from the child that he or she may be about to urinate or have a bowel movement, such as a concentrated look, yanking at his or her diaper, squatting, or grunting.Advertisement
- With frequent urination topping the list of pregnancy annoyances, struggling with a zipper and buttons or yanking down tight pants just adds to the frustration.
- Nothing is pretty about yanking your gown up all evening long, and it will only make you feel awkward and uncomfortable.
- Whooping it up may be very motivational to you, but others are fantasizing about yanking out the spinning bike saddle and stuffing it down your throat.
- Yanking it open, he found his stepfather.
- Yanking off the top, he pushed it over with a yell, until the contents turned the clear waters black in the moonlight.Advertisement
- Her ankle twisted as she landed on a rock, and she fell, yanking free another knife to block the guardsmen's first blow.