Yaks sentence example
- wild yaks, wild asses (kulans), antelopes (orongo and others), marmots, hares and partridges exist locally in large numbers.
- In the spurs of the mountains there are rich pasturages, where goats, yaks, camels, sheep and cattle are reared.
- Why is a species equipped with a rational consciousness rushing toward the cliff edge like a pack of mad yaks on smack?
- It was here in 1974 that a yeti supposedly killed three yaks and attacked a Sherpa woman.
- From this day we no longer had porters - we had yaks.Advertisement
- We watched them milk yaks for a bit before having a breakfast of unleavened bread, cheese and butter tea.
- The main activities include potato and buckwheat cultivation, and raising yaks for wool, meat, manure and transport.
- Messner also brought some yaks over from the Himalayas which now live on a small farm at the castle.
- Tomorrow, we start our work week with a hike up the valley accompanied by 38 yaks and 14 yak drivers.
- Alpine pastures on the high ranges of the snow-capped Great Himalayas are used for grazing yaks in the summer months.Advertisement
- We watched them milk Yaks for a bit before having a breakfast of unleavened bread, cheese and butter tea.
- Bison, raccoons, kangaroos, sloths, lemurs, giraffes, black bears, camels, Bengal tigers, several monkey species, yaks, and elk are only a few of the mammals that call Wild Adventures home.
- These tombs were filled with horses, dogs, cows, yaks and sheep.