Yakitori sentence example
- It is: Chicken Yakitori Ã¢ 3 skewers of chicken in bbq sauce. £ 3.20.
- The chicken terriyaki is more for show than for eating, and the yakitori skewers were very small and cold.
- Yakitori is made with chicken that is skewered and grilled just like a satay.
- Yakitori is usually served with tare sauce, which is brushed onto the chicken before grilling, and is also offered as a dipping sauce on the side.
- Yakitori can be found easily when looking for Japanese food in San Antonio.Advertisement
- While yakitori is rather common, it is more difficult to find kushiage offered, although Sushi Zushi does have it on the menu.
- Kushiage is similar to yakitori in that it is meat on a stick but it is different in the way it is cooked.