Yachtsmen sentence example
- The harbour is used mainly by Clyde passenger steamers and yachtsmen.
- There is a maritime center with its own marina for visiting yachtsmen.
- In the 2004/05 Global Challenge she successfully skippered 18 amateur yachtsmen around the world.
- The East Anglian was designed to appeal to both cruising and racing yachtsmen and a one-design would not have allowed this.
- Even experienced yachtsmen will be amazed at the speed and agility of a 100-year-old, 100 ton Thames sailing barge.Advertisement
- British Paralympic yachtsmen will also be looking to break into the top 10 in the 2.4mR class.
- Ramsgate Marina The busy harbor serves local fisherman and international yachtsmen alike, providing a wide range of facilities.
- He donated his copies of charts and other material he no longer needed to other yachtsmen at the marinas as he headed north.