Yachtsman sentence example
- LANDMARKS Getting to Bangor presents the cruising yachtsman with a challenge.
- The Almanac provides the yachtsman with all the data required to navigate Atlantic waters.
- yachtsman in mind.
- Paul is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and is a keen yachtsman.
- Colin is an experienced yachtsman who has been following basking sharks for more than fifteen years.Advertisement
- Our new innovative BSc (Hons) Marine Sports Technology degree was launched in '99 by world famous yachtsman, Pete Goss MBE.
- The event is the brainchild of former round-the-world yachtsman, Sir Chay Blyth.
- The round the world yachtsman arrived back 9 months and one day later.
- Known as the world's toughest yacht race, the Global Challenge was inaugurated in 1988 by round-the-world solo yachtsman Sir Chay Blyth.
- A completely unique mini wind charger designed with the weekend yachtsman in mind.Advertisement
- Known as the world 's toughest yacht race, the Global Challenge was inaugurated in 1988 by round-the-world solo yachtsman Sir Chay Blyth.