Xylophone sentence example
- These will include the Ugandan thumb piano and xylophone as well as West and East African drumming and dancing.
- Try the Djembe, African xylophone and barrel bass.
- Head Teacher Mr Lake explained that they hoped to get a large xylophone that they had always wanted, but could n't afford.
- Mallets include xylophone, marimba, chimes and others, while drums include snares, toms, bass drum, timpani, and others.
- Rachel Maguire also performed a xylophone solo, which this time was Helter Skelter.Advertisement
- Katie the hen was taught to play the xylophone by hitting the notes with her beak.
- On the other side, various tubes, pipes and recycled containers make a giant xylophone.
- Our percussion, including pedal timpani, tam-tam, tubular bells, xylophone, glockenspiel and vibraphone, are available for use.
- Head Teacher Mr Lake explained that they hoped to get a large xylophone that they had always wanted, but couldn't afford.
- Haunting backing vocals and a range of instrumentation (including a xylophone) make this a highlight.Advertisement