Xylitol sentence example
- Other sources of calories include organic acids (such as acetic acid and lactic acid) and polyols (sugar alcohols such as Mannitol, Xylitol and Glycerol).
- Cranberry contains xylitol which may be derived from maize.
- The highest reductions in dental caries were observed in those participants using xylitol.
- Research shows that xylitol is extremely effective in helping to prevent both tooth decay and harmful plaque from building up on your teeth.
- The mint-flavoured gum is a perfect low-calorie sweet treat and includes natural sweetener xylitol.Advertisement
- xylitol gum a day.
- Cranberry contains Xylitol which may be derived from maize.
- The mint-flavoured gum is a perfect low-calorie sweet treat and includes natural sweetener Xylitol.
- This is the amount you would get from chewing one or two packs of xylitol gum a day.
- Nutrasweet, sorbetral, sweet n low, xylitol NO FAKE SUGAR!Advertisement