Xenon sentence example
- The Xbox 360 runs a 3.2 GHz triple-core Xenon processor designed by IBM.
- His work busied commentators such as Xenon, Minucian, Basilicus, Aelius, Theon, Zosimus of Gaza.
- Other sources of ultraviolet radiation come from black-lights, fluorescent lamps, arc lamps (unfiltered) that utilize various elements such as mercury or xenon, and tungsten-halogen incandescent lamps.
- Travers have obtained evidence of the existence in the atmosphere of three new gases, besides helium, to which have been assigned the names of neon, krypton and xenon.
- Even conventional systems can struggle with the unfriendly loads imposed by a number of xenon beacons operating together.Advertisement
- This is all done in a quartz glass envelope filled with pure xenon gas.
- The 612 Scaglietti's twin xenon projector headlights also offer a beam that is far superior to traditional halogen lights.
- First real show I've spotted for, and using Strong Xenon super troupers.
- A technique has been available for assessing cerebral blood flow on CT machines using the inert gas xenon since the 1970s.
- Use the value of for xenon from part (c) to estimate the coordination number in liquid xenon.Advertisement
- The synthesis of nitric acid by passing electric sparks through moist air by Cavendish is a famous piece of experimental work, for in the first place it determined the composition of this important substance, and in the second place the minute residue of air which would not combine, although ignored for about a century, was subsequently examined by Lord Rayleigh and Sir William Ramsay, who showed that it consists of a mixture of elementary substances - argon, krypton, neon and xenon (see Argon).
- First real show I 've spotted for, and using Strong Xenon super troupers.
- A technique has been available for assessing cerebral blood flow on CT machines using the inert gas Xenon since the 1970s.
- It consists of a chamber in which test samples are mounted on a circular carousel which rotates around a xenon arc lamp.
- An interactive Java tutorial is provided to explore how a ruby laser is excited by a xenon flash tube to produce coherent red light.Advertisement
- The elements are usually divided into two classes, the metallic and the non-metallic elements; the following are classed as non-metals, and the remainder as metals: Of these hydrogen, chlorine, fluorine, oxygen, nitrogen, argon, neon, krypton, xenon and helium are gases, bromine is a liquid, and the remainder are solids.
- The periodic law (see Element) permits a grouping of the elements according to their valency as follows: - Group 0: helium, neon, argon, krypton and xenon appear to be devoid of valency.
- Designed for running and training, the Xenon runner is a moderately priced, attractive shoe for the Umbro fan who likes to run as well as kick the soccer ball around.