Xenograft sentence example
- Coxsackie B virus causes myocarditis and might endanger the pig heart in an immune suppressed recipient of a xenograft.
- In human tumor xenograft models, treatment with XR5944 caused both partial and complete regression of large established tumors.
- Where authorized, amendments were largely made to those parts of the programs characterizing later forms of xenograft rejection and its management.
- Normal human skin xenograft studies provide models of skin responses in vivo.
- When doctors cannot immediately use the individual's own skin, a temporary graft is performed using the skin of a human donor (allograft), either alive or dead, or the skin of an animal (xenograft), usually that of a pig.Advertisement