Xenical sentence example
- If you are taking cyclosporine, speak to your doctor before taking XENICAL.
- Marketed as Xenical, this prescription drug is a lipase inhibitor that prevents the absorption of about one-third of ingested fats.
- Prescription Xenical has been studied for the treatment of overweight and obesity in such patients for up to four years and carries additional indications, such as preventing weight regain and long-term weight maintenance.
- Xenical has been available in the United States since 1999, and Alli is the same drug, only at half the dosage of the prescription-strength product.
- Xenical will still be available as a prescription to help obese people lose weight with the guidance of their doctors.Advertisement
- Xenical is FDA approved and it works by blocking approximately 30 percent of the fat eaten.
- Xenical is also available in a non-prescription form under the name Alli.