X-s sentence example
- Don't drink the wine and don't let the cat in X's room, Jessi read aloud.
- Rule two, escort X's girls out every morning.
- The arch is surmounted by a triple attic with Corinthian columns; the frieze above the keystone bears, on the north-western side, the inscription aZS' 'Aqvat, OouEw 7rpiv rats, and on the south-eastern, aZS' do' `ASptavoii Kai ou X i Ono-Los 'TO Xis.
- From the differential coefficients of the y's with regard to the x's we form the functional.
- In fact, if f and 4, have these forms, it is easy to verify that (f, 4,)i= (A j z) (rs)r x s x .Advertisement
- The determination of the O's and x's is a kinematical problem, solved as yet only for a few cases, such as those discussed above.
- No other member of Mrs X's household had been prescribed diazepam.
- In view of Master X's previous prescription for Amoxil and his presenting epigastric symptoms, the deputy made a diagnosis of antibiotic-induced gastritis.
- She recalled, too, that the acting registrar asked her to arrange Mrs X's transfer to the first hospital.
- In 1904 a commission of cardinals was appointed to undertake the stupendous task of codifying the canon law (see Canon Law), and in 1908 an extensive reorganization of the Curia was x s of carried out, in order to conform its machinery more nearly to present-day needs (see Curia Romana).Advertisement
- Also the surface reactance X s is to a good approximation proportional to f.
- Professor X's first student was 11-year-old Jean Gray, traumatized when she telepathically experienced the emotions of a dying friend.
- When you pull up the map, check out the X's because that's where you find items and weapons.
- In cross stitch, the stitches are formed by making a certain number of x's across the squares to make a pattern.
- Basically, cross stitch involves making a series of X's on a piece of fabric.Advertisement
- The crafter uses embroidery floss to place X's on the fabric corresponding to symbols on the chart.