X-rated sentence example
- Some college students use web cams for X-rated interactions.
- With subtle sheen and shine, the X-Rated lip gloss provided women allover the country with a clear and lightweight alternative to lipstick with a sexy and wet glow.
- In 1932, the cosmetic house Max Factor invented the first commercially available lip gloss, known as X-Rated.
- To many customer's dismay, in 1991, Procter and Gamble purchased the Max Factor line of cosmetics and ceased production of their famous X-Rated lip gloss in 2003.
- X-rated pictures, like those in Playboy or other popular adult magazines, often find their way online.Advertisement
- Please be aware that the site includes photos around the edges of the frame displaying the x-rated side of web cams and promotions for sexually oriented web cams.
- You'll also find links here to other adult dating online LoveToKnow articles about how those x-rated sites work and where you can find them.
- Although the label sexual may seem to suggest x-rated or explicit poetry, sexual poetry does not have to be extremely overt to be erotic.
- An online search is likely to return plenty of photos of the X-Rated variety, which certainly isn't for everyone.