Writhed sentence example
- A rabbit writhed in its claws, screaming in terror.
- It liked the feel of Fred as he sinuously writhed on top of it, and sabotaged Shaggy 's vocal chords.
- It wasn't the venom she feared, although she was cautious, but the way the body writhed and slithered.
- Around the edges of the picture people writhed in agony, the flames melting their skin, the smoke filling their lungs.
- Jade locking her in a trunk, Katie screaming at him not to cut off her hand while she writhed on the bed, Katie sobbing and bandaging her after, blurred memories, the vision of ocean and sand, nothing.Advertisement
- On the salver lay something squishy that writhed and wriggled.
- There was glass from broken bottles everywhere and of course the shower pipe went berserk and writhed all over the place.
- Talons pierced Rissa's stomach as Memon plunged his hand into her body, withdrawing a black creature the size of its arm that pulsed and writhed.
- It liked the feel of Fred as he sinuously writhed on top of it, and sabotaged Shaggy's vocal chords.
- Perched high upon a tower, a long-haired woman writhed wildly, bare feet waving.Advertisement
- My companion, a devotee of the baroque and classical idioms, writhed in anguish throughout this feast of late- and post-romantic chromaticism.
- The man writhed in pain, yet his hold on her did not lessen.
- She clenched her abdomen, gasping as the creature writhed with enough power to ripple her skin as Memon's did.
- His eyes went to Xander, who writhed in pain on the other side of the roof.