Worshipers sentence example
- On the basis of this, " the worshipers, once purged, have no more conscience of sins.
- Anyone trying to spout tripe about Pagans being Satan worshipers would be seen for the frauds they are.
- A comely, fresh-looking old man was conducting the service with that mild solemnity which has so elevating and soothing an effect on the souls of the worshipers.
- On the basis of this, the worshipers, once purged, have no more conscience of sins.
- In essence, he sets his prayers to music with the hope that they strike a chord in the hearts of fellow worshipers.Advertisement
- The media once blamed rock music, saying that artists like Marilyn Manson and Metallica transformed teens into devil worshipers and suicidal individuals.
- Bikinis may be the suit of choice for sun worshipers, but you'll find them in every cut imaginable, from the skimpiest thongs to the fullest scoop bottoms.
- Sun worshipers wanted the least amount of coverage possible in order to achieve superior tans.
- For those who are sun worshipers or treat themselves to regular sun bed treatments, risk is heightened which means that awareness should be too.