Wormy sentence example
- When the waste contains any large percentage of worm or chrysalis, it is taken to a " cocoon beater," a machine which has a large revolving disk on which the silk is put, and while revolving slowly is beaten by a leather whip or flail, which loosens the silk and knocks out the wormy matter.
- Second, unless you plan to create your avatar from scratch, you'll need some wormy images.
- Now throw away the soil That masks and marks the meanings we have lost: Mass graves of wormy words.
- As I already have quite a bit of material on wormy games, expect a launch soon... either next week or the week after.
- The flat frame is the most gentle in its usage of the silk, but is most costly in labour; whilst the circular frame, being more severe in its action, is not suitable for the thoroughly degummed silks, but on the other hand is best for silks containing much wormy matter, because the silk hanging down into the combing teeth is thoroughly cleansed of such foreign matter, which is deposited under the machine.Advertisement
- Insert the cookie into cupcake frosting that's been dipped in crushed cookies like the wormy cupcakes.
- Jell-o shots add fun to your party and a freezer filled with wormy Jell-o shots will definitely get your guests in the Halloween mood.
- Let the wormy shots firm up, overnight is best.