World bank sentence example
- The former apparatchik was Joseph Stiglitz, ex-chief economist of the World Bank.
- Jan 2006 The world bank estimates the cost of fighting bird flu will reach billions of dollars.
- Increasing UNDP and the World Bank involvement would enhance transparency and accountability.
- The scale of the World Bank debt reduction will also depend on how much the donors commit to financing the debt write-off.
- The US and Britain have conceded that a full write-off of debt owed to the IMF and the World Bank may be necessary.Advertisement
- Prior to joining the ECA he was a senior official at the World Bank.
- Why has the World Bank been slow to respond to the MA?
- Earlier the same summer, I was traipsing down H Street in Washington DC to the headquarters of the World Bank.
- In order to become a player in the global economic arena, a country has to comply with certain financial, economic, and social standards set by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.