Workroom sentence example
- The brothers started making shoes in a basement workroom in 1936.
- Today Stewart has a workroom in west London with six staff and numerous out-workers.
- They walked side-by-side inside a large workroom filled with angels.
- In 1956, a small workroom was created upstairs at Bramley Hill to cater for a group of adults with Cerebral palsy.
- There is a departmental workroom, well stocked with reference works and computers for student use.Advertisement
- Maths - a full suite of rooms including an ICT facility and staff workroom.
- Resources for Years 3-6 Sets of text books are kept in the teachers workroom on the top floor.
- The workroom staff had to make a cushion for my chair so that I might reach it to work.
- Archiver's workroom is open and available for customers to use during regular store hours.
- When ordering custom shower curtains from a place like Fabric Workroom you need on the style of the shower curtain and the fabric you want.Advertisement
- Fabric Workroom offers 26 different colors for linen drapery selections.