Workaday sentence example
- However, like so many prestigious but essentially workaday buildings, only rather functional and not very prepossessing brick backs the impressive faÃ§ade.
- Let us escape from this weary workaday world by the side door of music.
- Ex-works engines, engines awaiting scrap and in workaday condition, and stripped down in the works are all included.
- The question is whether we can find secreted in the language of a particular text the bustling, workaday life of the common people.
- Badami, a workaday country town, sits beside a picturesque lake close to clusters of remarkable ancient temples.Advertisement
- More... 26th June 2006 Bikes: 1965 AJS Model 18 Traditional British singles tend to be solid, dependable workaday machines.
- We have seen a clear division in earlier music between ' thematic ' foreground ideas and workaday subsidiary materials that supported them.