Word-formation sentence example
- It is divided into eighteen books, of which the first sixteen deal mainly with sounds, word-formation and inflexions; the last two, which form from a fourth to a third of the whole work, deal with syntax.
- The method of word formation in Sumerian is entirely nonSemitic in character.
- The distinctions between the dialects consist largely in pronunciation, but extend also to the vocabulary, word-formation and syntax.
- This kind of word formation is called conversion, a self-explanatory name.
- The games help young children with phonics, word formation and the development and reinforcement of their basic sight word vocabulary.Advertisement