Woozy sentence example
- Deidre felt woozy and paused to steady her breathing.
- After two shots, she felt woozy.
- He drank deep and long until she began to grow woozy.
- Swoosh, fizz, pop, I can't get those noises out of my head, I feel a bit woozy.
- Nitrous Oxide is also a sedative so it can make you feel very woozy and dizzy.Advertisement
- One bottle of vodka and several pints later, things were getting a little woozy.
- And how strong can you go before the side effects of the meds make you too woozy to dive?
- Now slightly woozy, it was easier to get the second dart in and Rambo was soon asleep.
- In his still woozy state, he might well have answered in Amazonian Greek without thinking about it.
- I felt woozy all day, but managed to fulfill a dinner date with Tom and Natalie on Aloha.Advertisement
- Literally, I was becoming woozy in the studio.
- In fact, I circled my finger around my head to show him I was getting woozy.
- They then proceeded to churn out some very loud, far from cute, woozy thrash metal.
- Swoosh, fizz, pop, I ca n't get those noises out of my head, I feel a bit woozy.
- Hot, throbbing pain was in her neck, and she felt woozy.Advertisement
- Anyway, with a woozy head, I had a shave and shower.
- When it comes to Christmas drink recipes, this creamy drink is perfect for a holiday cocktail party when you want something a little stiff but that won't leave you feeling woozy.
- By midmorning, Deidre was free. Katie grimaced as she wrapped the dismembered sleeves of her sweater around her wounds. Blood soaked the sweater quickly, and she held it over her head. Even before she stood, she felt woozy. Deidre tested herself and limped a few feet. Katie steadied her breathing to keep from dropping to her knees.