Wooing sentence example
- But the story of Agariste's wooing resembles romance and has slight chronological value.
- In the same way a woman reappeared to her husband in Glencoe in the last generation, but he was wooing another lass and did not make any effort to recover his wife.
- From Herodotus' famous account of the wooing of Agariste it may be inferred that he held intercourse with many commercial centres of Greece and south Italy.
- Supernatural beings play an important part in the Sickbed, the Wooing of and similar stories, but the relations between ordinary mortals and such divine or semi-divine personages is not easy to establish.
- With Ghostbuster fever in the office most of the SU team are making ghostly woo wooing noises and filling our mouths with blood capsules.Advertisement
- Are you worried that anything untoward may be happening whilst you're away wooing the crowds?
- He also is responsible for Freydal, an allegorical account of the tournaments in which he took part during his wooing of Mary of Burgundy; Ehrenpforten, Triumphwagen and Der weisen konige Stammbaum, books concerning his own history and that of the house of Habsburg, and works on various subjects, as Das Stahlbuch, Die Baumeisterei and Die Gdrtnerei.
- Are you worried that anything untoward may be happening whilst you 're away wooing the crowds?
- Classic romance ideas include wooing your partner with flowers and chocolates along with sexier activities such as role-playing and games.
- Despite the passions of his newfound lover, Virgo will now move from the wooing mode to a maintenance mode.Advertisement
- Wooing a Virgo should come naturally to his lovers.
- As Stefan, Nichols portrayed the wooing of very married Laura Spencer with gothic romance and charm.
- If he didn't think he'd scarred her for life, he'd look forward to wooing her to his bed for a different reason.