Woofer sentence example
- Car flags, woofer cheer horns, Afro wigs, .. .
- You get the feeling of having a separate woofer in the headphones.
- Can You please also tell me if the cable to connect the sub woofer system to the pc is included in the box.
- Plus One woofer cones - This patent pending technology deliver a cone with more surface area than competing models of the same size.
- Bass sounds are robust too, thanks to two woofer units at the base of the screen.Advertisement
- Entries in our Web 's Woofer dog photo competition have now hit 85 - including one entry from Florida, USA.
- This new version has pivoting dome tweeters at an angle; each tweeter producing the left or right channel, and a pivoting woofer.
- It incorporates an optional blue glow effect for added ambiance, a front stereo and super bass woofer.
- The Compact Cube is a 150-watt active sub woofer that has been designed to compliment the other elements of the Compact System.
- The tweeter is the smaller unit and handles higher frequencies while the larger woofer is for mid to lower frequencies.Advertisement
- Dolby Digital A home cinema system from Dolby that uses five channels of digital sound plus a separate channel for a sub woofer.
- The 17cm KEVLAR composite cone woofer and 25mm soft dome tweeter deliver a better and more impressive sound offering throughout the full range.
- Therefore a fifteen inch woofer requires a huge box to keep its resonant frequency low enough.
- The long-throw woofer brings out the thumps and bumps that make listening to music, watching movies and playing games truly intense.