Woodcarving sentence example
- While the architecture of the City churches, with the exceptions mentioned, is not as a rule remarkable, many are notable for the rich and beautiful woodcarving they contain.
- The natives have several industries, including pottery, straw plaiting, smithwork and woodcarving.
- There will be stops at some of the local woodcarving stalls as well as the market at Okahandja before arriving in the city.
- The woodcarving symposium will culminate on the 30th with a closing ceremony.
- Return to Hanoi, via the Dong Giao woodcarving village, for a two-night stay at the Sunway Hotel.Advertisement
- Here we have a chance to visit one of the local woodcarving workshops for which the town is famous.
- The County Council also aids numerous separate schools of art, both general and special, such as the Royal School of Art Needlework and the School of Art Woodcarving; the City and Guilds Institute maintains similar establishments at some of its colleges, and art schools are also generally attached to the polytechnics.
- As the abode of the sculptors Dipoenus and Scyllis it gained pre-eminence in woodcarving and bronze work such as is still to be seen in the archaic metal facings found at Olympia.