Wonky sentence example
- Likewise the lantern on the right looks a bit wonky.
- At a glance, you see a bunch of slightly wonky letters in Latin around some dim pictures.
- My face didn't go right back to normal, my smile is a little wonky, my eye seems a little smaller.
- Inside is very chic and minimalist, ie the sits are very uncomfortable and the tables are all wonky.
- I normally use ring pull tins, but my cutting is very wonky with the right handed knives.Advertisement
- The signals only went wonky around the power devices.
- Its still important to get some good right angles or else the toy will still look wonky.
- Then there 's the wonky wheels almost falling off country tinged 'Party '.
- Apart from my eye not blinking fully and having a tiny wonky smile, I 'm almost there.
- Backs were turned on the youth, leaving him only Alice and a deaf elderly man with wonky teeth.Advertisement
- No-one except wooden boatbuilders wants curved wood, so every time a tree is cut down the wonky bits get chopped up for firewood.
- My face did n't go right back to normal, my smile is a little wonky, my eye seems a little smaller.
- Collision detection can be a little wonky at times, but on the whole, this game does a more than competent job of recreating the fast-paced fun one would expect a game set in this animated universe to offer.