Wolfed sentence example
- She wolfed down the rest of the croissant.
- She watched from the family room window as he wolfed the food - a habit that had prompted Cade to dub him Scruffy.
- He wolfed down the sandwich Bianca made him, unable to remember the last time he'd eaten breakfast.
- He picked at his food while the rest of us wolfed down stacks of pancakes and melt in your mouth sausage, the finest breakfast I'd eaten in years.
- "This is sooooo good," Damian said, pinning her with a look as he wolfed down the second half.Advertisement
- "I'm not afraid of you, Darian," she replied and wolfed down another cheeseburger.
- Troubled, Xander didn't bother taking his snack to the table but wolfed it down over the sink, too troubled to care about the mess he made.
- Unable to dwell on how Hell knew what she liked for breakfast, she wolfed down the pastries and a banana before crossing to the bathroom for a shower.
- She wolfed it down, satisfied she was still able to eat real food in addition to drinking from Darkyn.
- At the first taste, she wolfed it and three more pieces down until the edge of her hunger disappeared.Advertisement
- The couple gave each other another heated look, and she wolfed down her food before leaving them in peace.
- He'd wolfed half of it down by the time the two left him alone in the room.
- Dumping it in his food bowl, she watched a moment as he wolfed it down.