Wobbled sentence example
- She wobbled and balanced herself against the wall.
- He wobbled on his feet and shook his head.
- Darian wobbled to his feet.
- When he grabbed the newspaper the vase wobbled from side to side.
- She stood, wobbled, and then went the direction he indicated.Advertisement
- Xander released her and stepped away so suddenly, she wobbled.
- She rose, wobbled, and pulled off her heels.
- Even Jack Straw seems to have wobbled over whether to commit troops.
- It wobbled precariously, about to fall.
- Brady released her suddenly, and Lana wobbled.Advertisement
- Two felt the stinging blow at the back of his head and wobbled, dropping to his knees.
- She rubbed her face and wobbled towards the bedroom, determined to change before the Black God returned for her.
- She tested them and wobbled to her feet.
- Talon hauled her to her feet, holding her up by one arm when she wobbled.
- He shuddered as her magic worked on him and then wobbled to his feet, taking her hand.Advertisement