Witch-hazel sentence example
- The witch hazel is quite a distinct plant, Hamamelis virginica, of the natural order Hamamalideae, the astringent bark of which is used in medicine.
- Neat or diluted witch hazel can help for quick relief.
- For areas of extreme inflammation, try a witch hazel poultice or spray if touching cannot be tolerated.
- Using a natural witch hazel extract to reduce irritation, the balm then sets to work on cooling and soothing the affected skin.
- The curious, spidery flowers of this witch hazel look great illuminated by the winter sun.Advertisement
- New products such as soaps and lotions containing acai are thought to improve skin texture, similar to witch hazel and other natural astringents.
- Next, try using witch hazel to tone which is mild and refreshing.
- Once you've gathered all supplies, soak a cotton ball in witch hazel astringent and apply directly to the facial surface to remove excess oil.
- Sinourlsonia Henryi - A small Chinese tree of the Witch Hazel family, of doubtful value, so far as tried.
- It can get as tall as 20 feet high and about 15 feet wide, so leave plenty of room around the witch hazel and plant it well away from the house so it doesn't crowd out the view.Advertisement
- Whether you plant a single witch hazel tree or intersperse winter blooming plants among your landscape shrubs and garden flowers, you can have four seasons of blooms in the garden if you plan it right.
- Other home treatments include dabbing toothpaste on blemishes overnight or applying witch hazel over the affected area(s).
- If you have oily skin you can try Witch Hazel.
- Using lime juice and witch hazel is also an effective cleanser for this skin type if you are experiencing a "patchy" look after applying your makeup.
- Some of the ingredients in the Arbonne FC5 deep cleaning mask include fresh strawberry cells, mallow, melissa, watercress, ivy, witch hazel extract, pineapple extract, and kaolin.Advertisement